COMPATIBILITY: This Magpul stock will only fit on MilSpec buffer tubes, including from WE Tech M4 GBBR and KWA LM4 gas blowback rifles. Fitment is not guaranteed on buffer tubes from other branded airsoft guns and may require modification.Our take:
The Magpul MOE MilSpec Adjustable Buttstock is a drop-in upgrade for AR-15 and M16 style airsoft rifles using MilSpec sized receiver extension tubes (or buffer tubes). Built with a lightweight and streamlined A-frame design, this buttstock is made form high-density, high-impact polymer and will ensure durability and reliability over a long service life. The 0.30" rubber butt-pad seats deep in the shoulder pocket, providing positive shoulder purchase to prevent slipping, even with body armor or modular gear
on. The MOE upgrade stock comes standard with mounting slots that can accept a number of Magpul buttstock accessories to further enhance your airsoft game.Features:
- 3.25" LOP adjustment range
- Supplemental friction locking system
- Chrome-silicone locking spring
- Shielded release latch
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Sling mounts compatible with most receiver-mount sling attachments
- Side mounting slots for optional cheek risers
- Replaceable 0.30" in. butt-pad improves shoulder purchase with modular gear
- Lanyard hole in toeSpecifications:
Build: Full polymer body
Length: 6.90" in.
Height: 5.250" in.
Width: 1.750" in.
Weight: 8.6 oz.Compatibility:
This Magpul MOE Buttstock is compatible with AR15/M16 carbines using MilSpec sized receiver extension tubes.Package includes:
Buttstock, instructions, Magpul stickerColor: