"OK, here goes:
- WAY smaller than I thought it would be. I was king of exited to get this free, as I already had an MP5, and this looked compatible. I was wrong. The mags are differant, and the gun is half the size of my CQR KWA.
- Cheap Plastic, REALLY cheap plastic.
- The mag won't lock in place at all, I can pull it right out without hitting the release.
- The sight is bung. I bet if a BB hit that, it would break. Also, it was all white and filmy, not good.
- The full orange front is annoying. I painted just the sight black, for looks, but left the muzzle orange, of course.
HOWEVER, there were a few good parts:
- As a movie maker, this piece is a good prop. It's ridiculously cheap plastic makes it really light. Sure, it looks cool, good for a movie prop.
- The light is good, but is attached to the fore-grip. It's compatible with the rails on my P30, but not the KWA.
The moral of the story: Don't waste $20. If you're looking for an airsoft gun, and serious, just spend $200 on a good gun and be done with it."