"8.9 pounds of Taiwanese steel and polymer package what is one of the smoothest stock* gearboxes i have used in years. At this price the gun is a freaking steal, i honestly don't understand why its so freaking cheap.
- Solid folding stock/furniture
- Full steel body, no inferior materials on this thing
- Crisp action on the fire selector and all other moving parts
- $100+ cheaper than everywhere else i have looked
- Smooth gearbox operation
- Limited battery space(my LiPo is a tad too fat to fit)
- No magwell spacer
- Came with a high cap mag
- Plastic hopup unit
Sum up- Its hard to pass this thing up at this price point, LCT has a well deserved reputation for making some the best AK platforms on the market and at a tad under $290 this is probably the best LMG when balancing cost/benefit. Seriously that is A&K lmg territory and you are getting full steel and a much better gearbox."