Our take: With rugged 600D fabric, this drop leg holster offers the best bang for the buck on the market. Other 600x300Dholsters sell for up to $30. Other true 600D drop leg holsters sell for over $50. This MOLLE drop leg holster is designed for on-field versatility and maximum storage. This holster is loaded with storage features, including three pouches for spare pistol magazines. It also fits most standard and large-framed pistols (non-extended versions),keeping your sidearm secured at all times. But most importantly, it still allows for quick and easy access. Equipped with adjustable legstraps and belt strap, this holster will fit most players. In comparison to the holsters currently on the market, the drop leg holster stands out in a league of its own.
- Fits M9, M92F, P226, P229, 1911, P220, and most other compact/standard sized pistols
- Precision high velocity QuikSnap pistol retention snap/buckle
- Leather padded holster backing for non-slip grip, rests comfortably against leg
- Ultra-durable polymer clips, can withstand being run over by a compact car without shattering
- 2 adjustable length leg straps with high quality strengthened polymer clips
- 1 adjustable length belt strap with large high quality strengthened polymer clip
- 2 integrated side magazine pouches with covers
- 1 integrated side compact ammo pouch
- Adjustable size (for leg size and user height); universal fitment
Why Airsoft Megastore Armory?
Airsoft Megastore Armory was founded on the principle of bringing premium grade products to the Airsoft market at aggressively low prices. The MilForce line of holsters and gear does just that, bringing genuine 600x600D Tactical-Grade construction (preferred by military trainers and experienced Airsoft enthusiasts alike) to the market at unbelievably low prices. The attention to detail, quality in materials, stitching and construction, among other things, has made Airsoft Megastore Armory gear highly desirable, as beginning players and veteran players alike can enjoy rugged, durable gear at a price that won’t break the bank.