Our take: We have set out on a mission to find the BEST airsoft body armor style tactical vest that money can buy for under $60 — and we believe we’ve finally found the one: The AMA M-Armor Tactical Vest. This mock body armor vest is fully adjustable with reinforced hook & loop shoulder straps and cummerbund made of durable, high quality nylon threading, making it perfect for any operator style loadout. This mock body armor vest also has plenty of space for specialized patches that enables players to customize it to fit any scenario. Flexible foam plates, which can easily be removed, are included with the AMA M-Armor Tactical Vest and provide protection as well as mobility. This is the perfect vest for SWAT style scenarios or any operator type loadout!
- Operator grade quality, constructed of rugged 600x600D (denier) tactical nylon
- hook & loop patch space in the front of the vest for easy gear customization/mounting
- Integrated front and rear ballistic foam plate compartments (Foam inserts included); pull down hook & loop-enclosed flaps for open/close. Plates are removable/interchangeable via mentioned access point.
- Universal S-XL sizing. Adjustable size (for height and waist). Durable hook & loop cummerbund straps allow for virtually any waist size, while hook & loop-secured shoulder straps allow for height adjustments to be easily made.
- One small US flag patch is included, extra value.
Warning: This Vest is not designed to stop real ammunition!
AMA was founded on the principle of bringing ultra-premium, operator grade products to the Airsoft market at aggressively low prices. The new line of Tactical Mock Body Armor Vests does just that, bringing genuine 600x600D Tactical-Grade construction to the market at unbelievably low prices. This rugged, heavy-duty build material is ACTIVELY SOUGHT OUT by most-all Military trainers, Law Enforcement personnel, and Airsoft enthusiasts alike due to its day in and day out reliability, even under the most stressful combat situations.
The attention to detail, quality in materials, stitching and construction, among other things, has made AMA gear highly desirable, as beginning players and veteran players alike can enjoy rugged, durable gear at a price that won’t break the bank.