"1. It covers your face and neck
2. It is just mesh, no goggles underneath
3. It does NOT cover any part of the back of your head
4. You can see down any sight, it is a very flexible, but strong and durable plastic.
5. the only time the mesh is getting bent or even broken, is if you take a gun point blank and shoot it. I bent it and it almost came apart after 12 shots point blank with my 350 fps Co2 pistol with .2 g BBs
6. With the same pistol the rest of the mask (plastic part), you will see where the BB hit but even after 150 shots at point blank in the exact same place it didn't break
7. If you are looking for a mask get this
btw, the toy wrapping looks kinda weird cause it has little kids stuff printed on top but thats ok"