Our take: It’s finally back, and better than ever for model year 2011! The highly-anticipated JG Enhanced M4 RIS CQB w/ crane stock (pre-wired from the factory for crane stock battery storage/access) is FINALLY back, and Airsoft Megastore is the first and only Airsoft retailer in the nation to carry it. The M4 RIS features a coveted and versatile design, sporting a full length AR barrel with a full metal integrated rail system [RIS] AND a retractable crane stock for battery storage for a fuller battery compatibility list (8.4v / 9.6v crane stock battery).
Custom package includes:
- Kick-down retractable sniper bipod features compact and stable profile. Simply pop out the bipod for stability, and retract it when not in use to have the bipod double as a tactical forward grip
- 5,000rd super high capacity box magazine. With the magazine installed, this M4 RIS is transformed into a M4-SAW, allowing you to unleash 5,000 rounds of fury on your opponents at 400+ FPS. Made out of a durable ABS polymer it will not weigh you down when you’re on the move and can store 16x more BBs than your standard 300rd hi-cap magazine.
- Airsoft Megastore Armory 1x40 Metal 7-Intensity Adjustable Red dot scope. This solidly built red dot allows for lightning quick target acquisition, while maintaining a 7-intensity adjustable reticule at the center of the scope. Greatly enhances the M4 RIS rifle’s accuracy, and is the perfect optical component for improving the overall performance during combat.
- The Airsoft Megastore Armory basic 3-point rifle sling is one of the most necessary components of improving your Airsoft experience, as it hoists your airsoft rifle adjacent to your body. It features durable construction with double stitching to ensure that it will endure even your most critical combat moments.
It is one of the best choices for an AEG and also is one of the best deals around because of its low price tag that includes the full metal rail system AND a retractable crane stock. With a muzzle velocity that overpowers even Tokyo Marui AEGs and its JG full metal gearbox & super high-torque motor set-up, this M4 RIS is ready to rock and roll.
Also, the JG M4 RIS CQB features adjustable hop up, an adjustable rear sight, and of course, the retractable 4-point CQB crane stock for extra comfort. With full Tokyo Marui parts compatibility and many other aftermarket upgrade parts compatibility, this AEG can be easily customized and upgraded. The rail system further adds onto the upgrade potential of this gun, since you can add an almost endless amount of tactical accessories to it, including flashlights, scopes, lasers, and grenade launchers.
2011 Production Run Model - Airsoft Megastore Exclusive
For model year 2011, JG has improved and rebuilt this AEG from the ground up to be a world-class Airsoft Rifle that holds a perfect balance performance and value.
- Barrel: The gun comes pre-upgraded from the factory with a precision manufactured tight-bore high performance barrel that delivers increased muzzle velocity and accuracy, while eliminating jam-causing barrel manufacturing imperfections.
- Internals: JG has reworked more than 90% of internal components, making many revisions that add to performance while drastically reducing wear and tear on KEY gearbox components.
- Gearbox: The full metal gearbox features a polycarbonate piston, STANDARD FROM THE FACTORY, a practice typically reserved only for more expensive ultra high-performance Airsoft guns; a high performance gear set also aids in making the operation of the gearbox smooth and synchronized.
- Motor: A newly re-designed JG-M3000 ultra high-torque motor is the perfect finishing touch, working harmoniously with the gearbox of fire; the gearbox works harmoniously with the newest version of JG’s ultra high-torque motor to deliver OVER 850 ROUNDS PER MINUTE on full auto at OVER 400 FPS.
- The Complete Package: JG continues to innovate for 2011, and the results are pretty spectacular. What you get is a high-performance Airsoft gun with top-notch power, accuracy, and reliability
- AMS Exclusive: Because of the significant purchasing power we hold, we often gain exclusive access to the newest models in Airsoft first. In typical AMS fashion, we bring it to our customers AT THE LOWEST pricing possible. At this time, JG’s hot new line of 2011 PRM [Production Run Model] Airsoft AEGs are available exclusively at Airsoft Megastore.
QUALITY ASSURANCE: Through numerous factory visits, we are able to confirm that JG tests EACH and EVERY single AEG that they ship out by putting each unit through a rigorous 16-point inspection, which ends with a Q.C. agent shooting no less than 450 rounds from the rifle to ensure quality before exiting the factory (hence sometimes buyers may find a BB or two left in their mag, as a result of the Quality Control agent’s test firing). This gives us even more confidence that JG is ever-increasing their attention paid to quality, and is a contributing reason to why the quality of JG AEGs gets better year after year.
Operation: Electric Automatic
Firing Modes: Semi-automatic and Full-automatic
Muzzle Velocity: 390-440 FPS
Magazine: 300-round high capacity (gear wind-up)
Gearbox: Full metal
Weight: 9 pounds
Ammo type: Seamless 0.20g or heavier (0.23g, 0.25g, 0.26g, 0.28g, etc) BBs. For maximum performance and accuracy, Airsoft Megastore recommends GoldenBall ProSlick BBs which carry perfect spherical consistency and density, available at Airsoft Megastore for the lowest price on the market, guaranteed.
Package includes: Rifle, rechargeable battery, wall charger, instruction manual, unjamming rod, 300-round high capacity magazine, 5000 round drum magazine, sniper bipod, and red dot scope unit
Battery Charger Recommendation: Although this fully automatic airsoft rifle comes with a standard wall charger to charge the battery, Airsoft Megastore recommends the use of a smart charger to avoid overcharging the battery (overcharged batteries may cause decreased airsoft gun performance and may shorten battery life significantly). Smart chargers not only shorten charge time significantly (up to 800% faster charging), but more importantly, also automatically shut off once the battery is fully charged to avoid overcharged batteries.