Our take: For any premium airsoft AEG, a smart charger is a must-have. This Intellect Micro Controlled Universal Ultra Fast-Charging Smart Charger with Intelli-IC2 chip is definitely the way to go for those who need their batteries charged in a flash, with no compromise made to battery charge efficiency and quality.
This is one of the fastest charging universal smart chargers on the market, featuring selectable charging speeds of 1Amp/2Amps/3Amps per hour. On the fastest charge setting, your typical 8.4v 1400 mah mini battery will take ONLY 28 MINUTES to fully charge, as opposed to 4-5 hours with a standard wall charger! This premium Intellect Ultra Fast Charging Battery Smart Charger is a must-have charger for your AEGs, to protect and preserve battery life. For the price, it is unbeatable in value, outperforming chargers that cost up to THREE times as much.
Compatible with 7.2V - 12V NiCD and/or NiMH battery packs; adjustable charging rate (1.00A or 2.00A or 3.00A using the selector switch on the charger). For mini and large type batteries (come with all battery connectors and cables).Good quality and finish.
- Rated output voltage: 17.8V - 0.2V
- Output voltage: 7 V DC ~ 18.5V DC
- Battery capacity extend: 0.8Ah ~ 15Ah (1A current)
- 1.6Ah ~ 30Ah (2A current)
- 2.4Ah ~ 45Ah (3A current)
- Number of cells: 6-10 NiMH/NiCD cells in series
- Charge current: 3A ? 0.2A / 2A ? 0.1A / 1A ? 0.1A
- Max. delivered power: 54W
- Rated AC input: 100~240VAC 50/60Hz
- Input voltage: 90~264VAC
- Rated input current: 0.55Arms (220VAC input and full load)
- Max. input power: 68W
- Charger unit and all cables
- 1 standard Tamiya Female connector
- Alligator clips (red + black)
- Temperature sensor (NTC) cable
- The charger is designed for indoor use only -- don't leave the charger unattended during charging
- The Charger should be positioned horizontally and work in well ventilated condition, avoid water and keep away from flammable explosive goods.
- Don't cover the charger when charging, ambient temperature shall not be more than 40oC
- Don't touch the plug.
- Don't leave the batteries and chargers on wood surface or carpet.
- Cut off the power supply before connect or disconnect the charger with batteries.
- Don't try to disassemble the charger -- you risk the danger of high voltage currents inside