Our take: Airsoft Megastore has bundled one of the highest-rated Airsoft battery packs currently on the market today along with a high-quality smart charger. Purchased as a specially priced package, you save EVEN MORE on top of our already low prices compared to when these two products are purchased separately.
This high performance battery & smart charger package is perfect as:
- An upgrade to your existing stock manufacturer-supplied battery & charger
- A great starting battery & charger choice for higher-end AEGs that do not come with battery and chargers (CA, G&G, ICS, KWA, SRC, Tokyo Marui, etc.)
1x Premium Battery:
The premium VB-Power high-quality 9.6v 1600mah stick-type NIMH rechargeable battery has phenomenal quality and is comparable to Intellect-manufactured battery packs, with a large capacity (1600mah) to outlast other battery packs out on the Airsoft field. VB-Power battery cells gothrough the same rigorous testing and quality control processes as Intellect batteries do, are backed by a community of satisfied customers.
High Performance - #16 AWG Ultra Low Resistance Silicone Wiring used for maximum performance.
Plug Type: Mini-Tamiya Female
Cell Size: 2/3A
Number of Cells: 8
Cell Chemistry: NiMh
Other specs: 30-amp drain rate. NO memory effect (durable). Stick type configuration. Best if stored in temperatures between 35-70 degrees. Keep away from sun light or heat.
1 x Ultra-Fast Charging Smart Charger w/ Intelli-IC2 Chip:
This is one of the fastest charging universal smart chargers on the market, featuring selectable charging speeds of 1Amp/2Amps/3Amps per hour. On the fastest charge setting, your typical 8.4v 1400 mah mini battery will take ONLY 28 MINUTES to fully charge, as opposed to 4-5 hours with a standard wall charger! This premium TENERGY Ultra Fast Charging Battery Smart Charger is a must-have charger for your AEGs, to protect and preserve battery life. For the price, it is unbeatable in value, outperforming chargers that cost up to THREE times as much.
Compatible with 7.2V - 12V NiCD and/or NiMH battery packs; adjustable charging rate (1.00A or 2.00A or 3.00A using the selector switch on the charger). For mini and large type batteries (come with all battery connectors and cables). Good quality and finish.
Rated output voltage: 17.8V ? 0.2V
Output voltage: 7 V DC ~ 18.5V DC
Battery capacity extend: 0.8Ah ~ 15Ah (1A current); 1.6Ah ~ 30Ah (2A current); 2.4Ah ~ 45Ah (3A current)
Number of cells: 6-10 NiMH/NiCD cells in series
Charge current: 3A ? 0.2A / 2A ? 0.1A / 1A ? 0.1A
Max. delivered power: 54W
Rated AC input: 100~240VAC 50/60Hz
Input voltage: 90~264VAC
Rated input current: 0.55Arms (220VAC input and full load)
Max. input power: 68W
- Charger unit and all cables
- 1 standard Tamiya Female connector
- Alligator clips (red + black)
- Temperature sensor (NTC) cable
- The charger is designed for indoor use only -- don't leave the charger unattended during charging
- The charger should be positioned horizontally and work in well ventilated condition, avoid water and keep away from flammable explosive goods.
- Don't cover the charger when charging, ambient temperature shall not be more than 40oC
- Don't touch the plug.
- Don't leave the batteries and chargers on wood surface or carpet.
- Cut off the power supply before connect or disconnect the charger with batteries.
- Don't try to disassemble the charger -- you risk the danger of high voltage currents inside