Our take: Safely charging a lithium polymer battery, also known as a LiPO or Li-Poly battery is of the utmost importance and requires a specialized smart charger designed ONLY for LiPO batteries (standard chargers of NiCD/NiMH batteries can cause LiPO batteries to expand and explode).
This precision VB-Power LiPo Balance Charger is an effective, "dummy-proof" charger for your LiPO battery pack as it protects and preserves battery life. It also and fully balances while charging to ensure a FULL and complete charge. The price includes the balancing charger AND the power source, providing excellent value. Compatible with 2-3 cell LiPo, Li-ion, and LiFePO4 battery packs ONLY; it charges at an ultra fast 1000mah (1A) per hour. Good quality and finish.
- Built-in balancer. Batteries are automatically balanced during charging, ensuring full charge
- Automatic constant voltage, constant current and trickle charging
- Automatically terminate charging process when input voltage is lower that 8V or higher than 17V
- Reverse polarity and short circuit protection
- Over-Charge and Over-Current protection
- Light weight and attractive aluminum alloy case
- Applicable for Li-ion, LiPo and LiFePO4 battery packs
Applicable Battery Types: LiPo,Li-ion, and LiFePO4
Battery Count: 2~3 cells
Input Voltage: DC 10.8~14.4V, 1A
Charging Current: 1A
Balancing Current: 50mA
Balancing Precision: 25mA
Output Connector: 3 pin and 4 pin JST Connector
LED: Red: Charging / Green: Fully Charged and Balanced
Dimension: 88 x 58 x 17 mm
Weight: approx. 100g
- Never attempt to charge 2 battery packs simultaneously
- Never leave the charger unattended when it's connected to the power supply
- Terminate charging when any malfunctions is observed
- Keep away from dust,damp, water, heat, direct sunshine and vibration
- Never place it on case seat, carpet or something similar. Place the production heat-resistant, non-flammable and non-conductive surface
- Do Not charge the following types of battery:
- Lead acid battery or VRLA
- NiMH or NiCD battery pack
- Non-rechargeable battery (explosion hazard)
- Faulty or damaged battery
- Any other types except for LiPo/Li-ion/LiFePO4 battery packs
- Battery pack which consist of different types of cell, or different brands
Please adhere to the following safety guidelines when handling LiPO battery packs:
- Use special caution when working with Li-ion / Li-polymer cells and packs,they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode if mishandled.
- Make sure user has enough knowledge on Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use.
- Put the batteries in fire-proof environment in charging
- Never leave batteries unattended when charging
- Do not put batteries on wood surface or carpet when charging
- We are not responsible for any damage caused by misusing or mishandling of Li-Ion / Li-Polymer batteries in charging
- We are not responsible for damage caused by other Li-ion batteries not supplied from us
- Do not make any changes to the charger, charger accessories or connectors,as this might cause electrical shortage, fire or over-heating during charging. We are not liable for the product if any changes are made to the charger, accessories or connectors.