Our take: Airsoft Megastore is proud to stock the all-new TENERGY Vantage TB6AC Ultimate Universal Ultra Fast-Charging Smart BALANCE CHARGER, the hands down BEST ALL-IN-ONE Universal Smart Charger on the market! Fastest charge times on the market, coupled with the best pricing (comparable chargers cost up to THREE TIMES as much) make the Tenergy Vantage TB6AC Balance charger one of THE BEST deal for a universal balance charger w/ intelligence on the market.
This charger can charge your standard 8.4v or 9.6v mini type 1400mah battery in FIFTEEN (15) MINUTES, with no overcharging! It has a fully-backlit LCD display screen and is controlled by an advanced micro-chip inside the aluminum-cased charger unit, which also features tons of diagnostic features as well.
Various Connectors Supported:
- Mini Tamiya
No extra hassle of trying to find connector adapters, or worrying about if your Hobby battery pack is supported.
Supports multiple types of battery packs with one single charger! The follow packs are supported:
- NiMH/NiCD 1~15 cells ( 1.2v to 18v)
- Li-PO/Lithium Ion 1~6 series ( 3.7v to 22.2v)
- Li-Fe 1~6 series
- Sealed Lead Acid (SLA)
This charger features:
- Ability to handle NiMH, NICD, Li-Po,Li-ion, Li-Fe, SLA Batteries
- Built-in balancing chip w/ intelligence
- Built-in temperature sensor
- Optimized operating software: When charging or discharging, TB6AC has an 'AUTO' function that sets the feeding current or the cell count of the battery automatically. Especially for Li-ion/Li-Polymer batteries, it can prevent the over-charging can lead to an explosion by users fault.Every program in the unit is controlled with mutual links and communication for every possible error so it introduces a maximum safety. These can be set at user's discretion
- Dual input power: TB6AC employs the circuit that can be operated with the input power of AC(Alternating Current) or DC(Direct Current). For AC input, it contains a AC-DC switching power supplier which has 5A of power capacity and maximum output power of 50Watts for charging. As a result it can charge up to 16 cells of NiCd/NiMH and 6 series of Li-ion/Li-Polymer batteries with maximum current of 5.0A.
- Individual voltage balancer for Li-ion/Li-Polymer batteries inside: TB6AC has an individual-cell-voltage balancer inside.So it does not need any balancer separately when charging Li-ion/Li-Polymer batteries (LiIo/LiPo/LiFe) for cell voltage balancing.
- Balance individual cells on discharge: TB6AC also can monitor and balance individual cells of the battery pack during the discharge process. If the voltage of anyone cell varies abnormally, the process will be stopped with the error message.
- Accept various types of battery: TB6AC can accept three types of specialty batteries (besides standard NiCad and NiMH) - LiIo, LiPo and LiFe. They have different characteristics by their chemistry. You can select any one of them that you are going to process before the job.
- Battery 'Fast' and 'Storage' mode: You can charge Li-ion/Li-Polymer battery for special purposes. 'Fast' charge reduces the charging time of battery and storage mode controls the final voltage of the battery to be suit for long time storage.
- Data store/load: For users convenience it can store maximum 5 data of different batteries. You can establish the data contains program setting of the battery to charge or discharge continually. These data can be called out at any time you need and the process can be executed without program setting.
- Cyclic charging/discharging: Perform 1 to 5 cycles of charge>discharge or discharge>charge continually for battery refreshing and balancing.
- Robust outer aluminum case: High-quality aluminum case is durable and very efficient to cool out the internal heat
- Operating voltage: DC 11~18 volts
- Charge power: max. 50 Watts
- Discharge power: max. 5 Watts
- NiCd/MH: 1~15 cells
- LiIo/LiPo/LiFe: 1~6 series
- Pb: 2~20V
- Charge current: 0.1 to 5.0A
- Discharge current: 0.1 to 1.0A
- No. of cycle: 1 to 5 times
- Battery data memory: up to 5 data
- Weight: 585g
- Dimension: 140*148*45mm
- The charger is designed for indoor use only -- don't leave the charger unattended during charging
- The charger should be positioned horizontally and work in well ventilated condition, avoid water and keep away from flammable explosive goods.
- Don't cover the charger when charging, ambient temperature shall not be more than 40oC
- Don't touch the plug.
- Don't leave the batteries and chargers on wood surface or carpet.
- Cut off the power supply before connect or disconnect the charger with batteries.
- Don't try to disassemble the charger -- you risk the danger of high voltage currents inside
- Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode if mishandled.
- Protective Circuit Board is required when making packs
- Make sure user has enough knowledge on Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use.
- Put the batteries in fire-proof container in charging
- Never leave batteries unattended when charging
- Do not put batteries on wood surface or carpet when charging
- We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries in charging
- We are not responsible for damage caused by other Li-ion batteries not supplied from us
- Do not make any changes to the charger, charger accessories or connectors,as this might cause electrical shortage, fire or over-heating during charging. We are not liable for the product is any changes are made to the charged accessories or connectors.