Our take: The Mechanix M-Pact Gloves are some of the most highly sought tactical gloves on the market, due to their incredible durability, comfort, and affordable price! What sets the M-Pact gloves apart from other protective tactical gloves is the patented TPR (Thermal Plastic Rubber) knuckle guard, which provides maximum dexterity and impact resistance. Reinforced padding on the palm of the glove features superior shock absorption, and is textured to provide a better grip. One of the most common complaints about tactical gloves is the difficulty of picking up small objects. Mechanix has solved this problem by including a rubberized coating on the index finger, thumb, and palm, allowing you to easily pick up and manipulate objects. With a synthetic leather palm, these gloves allow you to grip rough, hot, or sharp surfaces while keeping your hands protected. One of the most worn areas on tactical gloves is the thumb, which is why Mechanix has reinforced the gloves’ thumb panels, ensuring long lasting durability. Whether you are in the heat of battle or just doing light construction, these gloves are sure to provide you with maximum protection and a comfortable grip! Pick up a pair of the NEW Mechanix M-Pact gloves today!
- Mechanix ImpactGuard™ protects first knuckle with EVA foam covered by rubberized grip material
- TPR (Thermal Plastic Rubber) on the knuckle and fingers protects against impacts
- TPR (Thermal Plastic Rubber) hook & loop strap for a secure fit
- Rubberized tacky grip material on the thumb and index finger provides extra gripping power
- Dual layered material in high stress/ wear areas
- Second layer of material with 2mm of Poron® XRD for impact and vibration absorption
- Durable synthetic leather palm