Our take: The NEW Mechanix M-Pact 2 Covert Gloves feature even more padding and protection than the original Mechanix M-Pact gloves, with thick EVA foam padded knuckle and palm protection. Mechanix has long been known for producing some of the most comfortable and durable gloves on the market for a very affordable price! The NEW M-Pact 2 Covert gloves may be the most comfortable pair of mechanics gloves yet, featuring a form fitting neoprene cuff and tapered side stretch panels. Unlike tactical hard knuckle gloves, the M-Pact 2 gloves stay contoured to your hand which provides increased dexterity and maneuverability. Reinforced padding on the palm of the glove provides superior shock absorption, and is textured to provide a better grip. One of the most common complaints about tactical gloves is the difficulty of picking up small objects. The NEW Mechanix M-Pact 2 gloves have solved this issue by using synthetic leather on the finger tips, thumb, and palm, allowing you to easily pick up and manipulate objects. The thick padded synthetic leather palm, allows you to grip rough, hot, or sharp surfaces while keeping your hands protected. One of the most worn areas on tactical gloves is the thumb, which is why Mechanix has reinforced the gloves’ thumb panels, ensuring long lasting durability. Whether you are in the heat of battle or just doing light construction, these gloves are sure to provide you with maximum protection and a comfortable grip! Pick up a pair of the NEW Mechanix M-Pact 2 Covert Gloves today!
- Flexible knuckle with high density EVA foam padding underneath
- TPR hook and loop closure provides a secure fit
- TPR ribbing for impact and abrasion protection
- Reinforcement panel in high wear areas for increased durability
- Rubberized grip panels provide excellent gripping power
- Anatomically designed reinforcement panels
- Extended length embossed neoprene cuff for added protection