Our take: The NEW G-Force Low Pistol Retention Lanyard is perfect for keeping your sidearm secured and can be attached to most tactical belts via a quick release buckle. This ensures that your pistol always stays attached to your side and doesn’t get lost. Thanks to the integrated coiled wires, the retention lanyard can easily stretch up to 70 inches long. If you have to ditch your pistol, an additional QD buckle that connects the lanyard to your belt makes detachment a breeze. This retention lanyard can be attached to nearly any pistol with a lanyard loop, including most M9s, M1911s and P226 airsoft pistols. If you’re looking to provide your pistol with the added security of a high quality retention lanyard, which is the same style that is used by military and law enforcement personnel, the G-Force Retention Lanyard is the perfect option for you!
- Durable nylon construction
- Easily attaches to most belts via QD buckle
- Coiled wires lined with rubber laminate
- Stretches up to 70" in. in length (34" in. when not stretched)
- Compatible with pistols equipped with lanyard loop