Our take: Power up your AEG with this NEW battery package, complete with a premium grade LiPo battery and balance charger by VB-Power. Lithium polymer batteries provide enhanced performance, instantaneous trigger response and increased rate of fire for LiPo-ready AEGs. Once your battery runs out of energy, plug it into the included LiPo charger, which will not only fully charge you battery but will balance it to ensure each cell is evenly charged. This makes batteries run more efficiently and up to their full potential. With everything at your fingertips and prices slashed, save yourself the hassle and pick up this complete VB-Power Package now as supplies are limited!
1. VB-Power 7.4V 2200 mAh 15C Lithium Polymer LIPO Small Type Battery
Capacity: 2200 mAh
2. VB-Power Performance Lithium Polymer (LiPo / Li-Poly) Battery Balance Charger
Applicable Battery Types: LiPo,Li-ion, and LiFePO4
Battery Count: 2~3 cells
Input Voltage: DC 10.8~14.4V, 1A
Charging Current: 1A
Balancing Current: 50mA
Balancing Precision: 25mA
Output Connector: 3 pin and 4 pin JST Connector
Lithium Polymer Battery Disclaimer: Airsoft Megastore is not responsible for LiPO battery usage in airsoft guns that are not ready to handle these high-powered, advanced battery packs. The buyer must make sure that his or her airsoft gun is FULLY ready to handle Lithium Polymer batteries as a power source before plugging in the battery to his or her airsoft gun.
MUST-KNOW KEY FACTS - READ BEFORE USING LIPO BATTERIES!
- LIPO batteries cannot be charged with any standard battery chargers. They MUST be charged with specific LIPO battery chargers. Overcharging LIPO batteries is dangerous, so a LIPO specific balance charger MUST be used in conjunction with your LIPO battery
- It is in your best interest to keep LIPO batteries fully charged, both when in usage and in storage. To fully charge the battery, you must use a LIPO smart charger that stops the charge immediately after it senses the LIPO battery is fully charged.
- NEVER discharge a LIPO battery (there is no need)
- Internal damage to your airsoft gun can and will occur if your airsoft gun does NOT have a full metal gearbox AND does not shoot over 380 FPS. Reinforced internals are a must for LIPO usage!