Click HERE to view compatible LiPo chargers
MUST-KNOW KEY FACTS - READ BEFORE USING LIPO BATTERIES!
- LiPo batteries cannot be charged with any standard battery chargers, they MUST be charged with specific LiPo battery chargers
- Overcharging LiPo batteries is dangerous, so a LiPo specific balance charger MUST be used in conjunction with your LiPo battery
- It is in your best interest to keep LiPo batteries fully charged, both when in usage and in storage. To fully charge the battery, you must use a LiPo smart charger that stops the charge immediately after it senses the LiPo battery is fully charged.
- NEVER discharge a LiPo battery (there is no need)
Our take: The all-new premium VB-Power 7.4V Lithium Polymer (LiPo, for short) stick type battery pack is one of the best upgrades for select LiPo ready high-FPS, full metal gearbox airsoft guns. Widely acknowledged, both in the airsoft and hobby fields as the most revolutionary power source since Nickel Metal Hydride battery technology, LiPo batteries allow your AEG's motor to run at HIGHER speeds, drastically improving rate of fire, while outlasting all other types of batteries on the field.
- Lithium Polymer 2000mAh small brick battery pack.
- Comes with align balance connector
- Fast trigger response
Discharge Rate: Cont. 15C; Burst 30C
Plug Type: Mini Tamiya Female
Configuration: Stick Type
Number of Cells: 2
Cell Chemistry: LiPo (Lithium Polymer)
Battery Weight: 4.2 oz.
Battery Dimensions: 127mm (L); 20mm (W); 18mm (H)
Other specs: 30-amp drain rate. NO memory effect (durable). Crane Stock/ butterfly configuration (great for use in crane stocks). Best if stored in temperatures between 35-70 degrees. Keep away from sun light or heat.