Our take: The Daniel Defense Omega X Rail is CNC-machined from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum, and one of the most rugged replacement handguards for upgrading your M4/M16 AEG. Measuring 12 inches long, this free-float quad rail has a removable lower segment, while the upper rail platform is completely seamless. An array of mounted accessories are compatible with the Omega X Rail, as it sports mil-spec 1913 Picatinny rails, while the narrow profile of the handguard is comfortable to grip. Lastly, integrated QD sling mount sockets let operators tack on sling swivel mounts for further customization. The Daniel Defense Omega X Rail railed handguard is extremely durable, has a free float design and is the perfect upgrade part for your AEG.
- Official licensing by Daniel Defense
- Free floating barrel design
- Seamless upper rail platform
- Integrated QD sling mount sockets
- Anodized 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum
- Mil-spec 1913 Picatinny rails
- Narrow profile for enhanced ergonomics
Construction: CNC Aluminum
Weight: 13.5 oz
Length: 12" in.
Compatibility: Most M4/M16 AEGs with barrel nut
Package includes: Railed handguard, screws, washers