RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION (RMA) POLICY
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE PRODUCT WE SELL, ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO RETURNS ARE ACCEPTED EXCEPT AS DESCRIBED BELOW OR AT THE SOLE DISCRETION OF SELLER. IF A RETURN IS ACCEPTED, PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE ARE NO REFUNDS WHATSOEVER.
Seller warrants the products sold to Dealer in the United States to be free from manufacturer's defects in materials and workmanship under normal consumer usages for a period of fifteen (15) days from the date the product arrives to Dealer. This warranty is directly and exclusively between the Seller and Dealer only. Seller, at its' option, will at no charge repair or replace products that do not conform to this warranty. Seller may repair or replace such product at their own discretion. If Seller's best course of action is to repair, Seller will use reasonably similar parts to make such repair. This Warranty applies only to the first customer who purchases from Dealer and in no way is this Warranty transferable. Shipping costs to and from Seller for replacement or repairs under Warranty are the sole responsibility of Dealer, and Seller shall only deal directly with Dealer and in NO direct way whatsoever with Customer.
The following shall void the fifteen (15) day warranty against manufacturer's defects:
- Abuse resulting from improper operation, storage, misuse, accident or neglect, physical damage to the surface of the product resulting from misuse, contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or heavy perspiration, sand, dirt or similar, extreme heat, or food, abnormal usage or conditions or other acts which are not the fault of Seller or manufacturer.
- Use of batteries or BBs that are not sold by Seller.
- Unauthorized Service or Modification. Defects or damages resulting from service, testing, adjustment, installation, maintenance, alteration, or modification in any way by someone other than Seller are excluded from coverage. This includes removal or alteration of the orange safety tip. Products or accessories that show evidence of tampering are excluded from coverage.
ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, OTHERWISE THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS PROVIDED UNDER THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE CONSUMER, AND IS PROVIDED IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OF IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) FOR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE ABILITY OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCTS TO THE FULL EXTENT THESE DAMAGES MAY BE DISCLAIMED BY LAW.
HOW TO MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM
If you feel that a product bought from Seller has a legitimate Manufacturerâ€™s Defect then please fill-out the RMA form which is linked at the bottom of this page. If it is determined that your claim meets the criteria for a return, you will be issued a Return Authorization Number via a reply email. Please note that there will be NO REFUNDS.
Prior to requesting a RMA number, please try the following troubleshooting.
- Has the battery been properly charged?
- Is the fuse loose or burnt out?
- Is the motor wire securely attached?
- Is the correct battery and BB size being used?
- Does the hop-up need adjustment?
- Are the BBs being loaded properly?
- Do jammed BBs need to be removed?
- If a gas blowback magazine is leaking, try applying silicone oil into the charging and/or release valve.
- Does the barrel need to be cleaned?
- Was the gun assembled correctly?
If a Return Authorization number is granted, please send the product to be returned to the following address:
AIRSOFT MEGASTORE WHOLESALE
ATTN: WHOLESALE RMA
5012 4th Street
Irwindale, CA 91706
Dealer must also do the following:
- Put a copy of the RMA Form in the box.
- Put a copy of your original purchase receipt in the box.
- Put a check in the following amount(s) made payable to AirsoftMegastore.com for return shipping and handling.
Spring, Gas or AEG rifles, machine guns and shotguns - $16.95 per item
All pistols - $10.95 per item
For all other parts and accessories - $8.95
- Boldly and in large letters, please write your RMA number on the box