Airsoft Megastore is proud to stock the all-new TENERGY Vantage TB6AC Ultimate Universal Ultra Fast-Charging Smart BALANCE CHARGER, the hands down BEST ALL-IN-ONE Universal Smart Charger on the market! Fastest charge times on the market, coupled with the best pricing (comparable chargers cost up to THREE TIMES as much) make the Tenergy Vantage TB6AC Balance charger one of THE BEST deal for a universal balance charger w/ intelligence on the market.
This charger can charge your standard 8.4v or 9.6v mini type 1400mah battery in FIFTEEN (15) MINUTES, with no overcharging! It has a fully-backlit LCD display screen and is controlled by an advanced micro-chip inside the aluminum-cased charger unit, which also features tons of diagnostic features as well.
Various Connectors Supported:
- Mini Tamiya
No extra hassle of trying to find connector adapters, or worrying about if your Hobby battery pack is supported.
Supports multiple types of battery packs with one single charger! The follow packs are supported:
- NiMH/NiCD 1~15 cells ( 1.2v to 18v)
- Li-PO/Lithium Ion 1~6 series ( 3.7v to 22.2v)
- Li-Fe 1~6 series
- Sealed Lead Acid (SLA)
- The charger is designed for indoor use only -- don't leave the charger unattended during charging
- The charger should be positioned horizontally and work in well ventilated condition, avoid water and keep away from flammable explosive goods.
- Don't cover the charger when charging, ambient temperature shall not be more than 40oC
- Don't touch the plug.
- Don't leave the batteries and chargers on wood surface or carpet.
- Cut off the power supply before connect or disconnect the charger with batteries.
- Don't try to disassemble the charger -- you risk the danger of high voltage currents inside
- Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode if mishandled.
- Protective Circuit Board is required when making packs
- Make sure user has enough knowledge on Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use.
- Put the batteries in fire-proof container in charging
- Never leave batteries unattended when charging
- Do not put batteries on wood surface or carpet when charging
- We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries in charging
- We are not responsible for damage caused by other Li-ion batteries not supplied from us
- Do not make any changes to the charger, charger accessories or connectors,as this might cause electrical shortage, fire or over-heating during charging. We are not liable for the product is any changes are made to the charged accessories or connectors.
|- Operating voltage||DC 11~18 volts|
|- Charge power||max. 50 Watts|
|- Discharge power||max. 5 Watts|
|- NiCd/MH||1~15 cells|
|- LiIo/LiPo/LiFe||1~6 series|
|- Charge current||0.1 to 5.0A|
|- Discharge current||0.1 to 1.0A|
|- No. of cycle||1 to 5 times|
|- Battery data memory||up to 5 data|
Product has been added to your shopping cart.