Our take: For any premium airsoft AEG, a smart charger is a must-have. This Intellect Volt M3 Smart Charger with Intelli-IC2 chip is exclusive to Airsoft Megastore and is definitely the way to go for those who need their batteries charged in a flash, with no compromise made to battery charge efficiency and quality.
This is one of the fastest charging universal smart chargers on the market, offering better quality control and featuring selectable charging speeds of 1Amp/2Amps/3Amps per hour. Airsoft Megastore recommends the following amperage settings: for battery packs with capacities between with 900mAh and 5000mAh, use the 1Amp setting; for battery packs with capacities between 2000 and 10000mAh, use the 2Amp setting; and for battery packs with capacities between 3000mAh and 30000mAh, use the 3Amp setting. Do not charger batteries that have capacities less than 800mAh or more than 3000.
On the fastest charge setting, mini batteries will take ONLY 70 MINUTES to fully charge, as opposed to 4-5 hours with a standard wall charger! Additionally, an integrated temperature censor eliminates the risk of over charging the battery. The smart charger will automatically turn off once the temperature peaks past 130 degrees.
This premium M3 Smart Charger comes built with reinforced internals and is a must-have charger for your AEGs, to protect and preserve battery life. It also includes a well-written instruction manual to guide you through the charging process. For the price, it is unbeatable in value, outperforming chargers that cost up to THREE times as much.
Compatible with 7.2V - 12V NiCD and/or NiMH battery packs; adjustable charging rate (1.00A or 2.00A or 3.00A using the selector switch on the charger). For mini and large type batteries (come with all battery connectors and cables). Good quality and finish.
- Rated output voltage: 17.8V ~ 0.2V
- Output voltage: 7.2V DC ~ 12V DC
- Number of cells: 6-10 NiMH/NiCD cells in series
- Charge current: 3A ~ 0.2A / 2A ~ 0.1A / 1A ~ 0.1A
- Max. delivered power: 54W
- Rated AC input: 100 ~ 240VAC 50/60Hz
- Input voltage: 100 ~ 240V AC
- Rated input current: 0.55Arms (220VAC input and full load)
- Max. input power: 68W
- Intellect Volt M3 Smart Charger
- large-to-mini Tamiya plug adapter
- Tamiya-to-clip adapter
- Temperature sensor (NTC) cable
- The charger is designed for indoor use only -- don't leave the charger unattended during charging
- The Charger should be positioned horizontally and work in well ventilated condition, avoid water and keep away from flammable explosive goods.
- Don't cover the charger when charging, ambient temperature shall not be more than 40oC
- Don't touch the plug.
- Don't leave the batteries and chargers on wood surface or carpet.
- Cut off the power supply before connect or disconnect the charger with batteries.
- Don't try to disassemble the charger -- you risk the danger of high voltage currents inside