SKU: ZM25S CYMAIn StockMap ProtectedPrice is map protected. Coupon(s) may not be applied to this item.
- Etched serrations on the slide assist with loading pistol.
- Mock Beaver Tail safety enhances realism of pistol.
- Front and rear sights provide faster target acquisition.
- Stipling pistol grip provides optimal handling and comfort.
- Lightweight and tough metal alloy construction.
CYMA Metal ZM25S M1911 Spring Pistol - SILVER
Get some close range target practice with the immersive CYMA Metal ZM25S M1911 Spring Pistol! This airsoft handgun works by pulling back on the pistol's slide, creating tension on the internal spring to be released when fired at up to 230 feet per second. It is not recommended for use during an airsoft match, but may be used for rehearsing scenarios. The metal alloy shell provides a nice feel to an inexpensive spring pistol. To further its look and enhance immersion, the CYMA Metal ZM25S M1911 Spring Pistol is made to be a 1:1 replica of a real pistol. Front and rear sights enable the user to better hone in on enemies or close ranged targets with increased perception and the stipling pistol grip enhances your comfort while handling. Though it may not capable of serious airsoft matches, this gun can be a lot of fun in the right hands.